Monday 22 October 2012

GREY HAIR - NEW FASHION TREND OF 2012


Hello my dear friends! Well, most of you know that I am obsesses with the hair:-)... and different hair looks. This one is new and quite interesting. Apparently grey hair is becoming a biggest fashion trend of 2012. It is also very expensive to have your hair done in this color. Some hair places charge up to a $1,000!!! The shades range from light, almost blonde to purple and blue. See a few samples I picked for you. Not sure if I like Kate Moss' s take on grey hair. I think the key here is to make it look like you spend a million dollars on your hair. Her hair looks nearly close to "expensive". Sorry Kate:-)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Hair Fashion 2012 Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger